Ebenezer’s Sunday School students meet on Sunday mornings from September 10, 2023 – May 12, 2024, from 8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. We have classes for 4-year-olds through 6th grade. You do not need to be a member of Ebenezer to join Sunday school. The children participate in “Children’s Worship Sunday” the 2nd Sunday of the month. During this time, the children are responsible for ushering duties (greeting, handing out bulletins and collecting offering), as well as taking part in the usual Children’s Time which means surprises from Pastor Mike’s bag, and a lively discussion of how things we play with every day remind us of God. The Sunday School kids also perform their yearly Christmas Pageant the Sunday before Christmas. If you have questions about the Sunday School program please contact Melissa Kuhn at email@example.com.
The Confirmation students are under the instruction of Pastor Mike. Confirmation focuses on church history and faith and beliefs. Students meet weekly on Wednesday evenings from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. September – the first Wednesday in May. Confirmation Sunday is the first Sunday in May.
Jerus Waldvogel Scholarship Fund
- Applicants must have been previously enrolled in Calumet County.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree program pursuing any field of study at any accredited trade school, technical school, college or university.
- Applicants must have been a participant in a community, church, or school musical program which could include (but not limited to) theatrical musicals, chorus, band, hand bells, etc.
- An accumulative GPA of 2.0 on a scale of 4.0 must be maintained during post-secondary education. Upon receipt of grades for the first semester of the current academic year & documentation that confirms continued enrollment. A check for the scholarship amount will be issued the Fall of 2023 at Ebenezer United Church of Christ in Chilton.
- This scholarship is non-renewable and a one-time only per individual award.
- Applications incomplete in any way or submitted late will be automatically disqualified.
- Applications are due by March 15th of the year entering post-secondary education. Return your completed application to: Connie Waldvogel, W2537 Crosstown Road, Hilbert, WI 54129
- Use only the space provided and/or one additional 8.5×11″ page if necessary.
- Attach a copy of your high school transcript and transcripts from all universities, colleges, technical colleges or trade schools you have attended. Applicants who have completed four semesters of post-secondary education do not need to submit a high school transcript.
- The amount of the scholarship awarded will be accumulated interest for one year up to a maximum of $500.